Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for $0.0275 or 0.00000425 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox, YoBit and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $5.10 million and approximately $90,599.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015109 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00150679 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00253904 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $678.83 or 0.10480939 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012982 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Humaniq launched on December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 206,618,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,286,753 tokens. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.com. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Hotbit, Upbit, Bittrex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.