Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. In the last week, Blakecoin has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0131 or 0.00000203 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Blakecoin has a market capitalization of $256,371.00 and $107.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,489.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $203.44 or 0.03151109 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $434.86 or 0.06735600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.32 or 0.00811081 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.16 or 0.01597845 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148599 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.50 or 0.01851011 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00401690 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030079 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blakecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 19,571,784 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.