SixEleven (CURRENCY:611) traded up 90.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 17th. SixEleven has a market capitalization of $75,926.00 and approximately $34.00 worth of SixEleven was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SixEleven coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002525 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, SixEleven has traded up 41% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 92.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
SixEleven Coin Profile
SixEleven is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 21st, 2015. SixEleven’s total supply is 459,124 coins. SixEleven’s official website is 611project.org. SixEleven’s official Twitter account is @611Coin.
Buying and Selling SixEleven
SixEleven can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SixEleven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SixEleven should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SixEleven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SixEleven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SixEleven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.