Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Viberate has a total market cap of $7.60 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Viberate has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. One Viberate token can currently be purchased for $0.0431 or 0.00000684 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Coinbe, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00152994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00256996 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $649.82 or 0.10307892 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011863 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Viberate’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 176,233,131 tokens. The Reddit community for Viberate is /r/viberate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viberate’s official Twitter account is @Viberate_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Viberate’s official website is www.viberate.com.
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Binance, Coinbe, IDEX, Upbit and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.