Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Envion token can currently be purchased for $0.0430 or 0.00000682 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and YoBit. Envion has a market capitalization of $4.79 million and approximately $6,095.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Envion has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00152704 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00256870 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $649.39 or 0.10298490 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Envion launched on December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Envion Token Trading
Envion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Envion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Envion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.