ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. ZPER has a market cap of $5.68 million and $407,883.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZPER token can now be bought for $0.0048 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, Allbit, HitBTC and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, ZPER has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Quant (QNT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017525 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00050132 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPR is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,172,993,991 tokens. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Allbit, Bit-Z and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.