WINCOIN (CURRENCY:WC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One WINCOIN coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002917 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX and Crex24. WINCOIN has a total market cap of $0.00 and $17,058.00 worth of WINCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, WINCOIN has traded down 17.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002363 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00020573 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
WINCOIN Coin Profile
WINCOIN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 29th, 2014. WINCOIN’s total supply is 451,276,343 coins. WINCOIN’s official website is wincoin.co. WINCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wincoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WINCOIN
WINCOIN can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Crex24, CryptoBridge and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WINCOIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WINCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WINCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.