Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Ubiq has a market cap of $21.29 million and approximately $131,215.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00008020 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.