Tokugawa (CURRENCY:TOK) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. Tokugawa has a total market cap of $95,068.00 and $349.00 worth of Tokugawa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tokugawa has traded up 30.3% against the dollar. One Tokugawa coin can currently be bought for $0.0931 or 0.00001487 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.43 or 0.00853830 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021785 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011644 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003406 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001451 BTC.
TOK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Tokugawa’s total supply is 1,021,644 coins. Tokugawa’s official Twitter account is @TokugawaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokugawa’s official website is www.tokugawacoin.com.
Tokugawa Coin Trading
Tokugawa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokugawa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tokugawa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tokugawa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokugawa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokugawa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.