SixEleven (CURRENCY:611) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, SixEleven has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SixEleven coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001852 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. SixEleven has a market capitalization of $52,895.00 and approximately $55.00 worth of SixEleven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000156 BTC.
SixEleven (611) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 21st, 2015. SixEleven’s total supply is 458,812 coins. SixEleven’s official Twitter account is @611Coin. The official website for SixEleven is 611project.org.
SixEleven Coin Trading
SixEleven can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SixEleven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SixEleven should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SixEleven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SixEleven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SixEleven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.