Renos (CURRENCY:RNS) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Renos has a market capitalization of $216,212.00 and $34.00 worth of Renos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Renos coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Renos has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 46.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001308 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 79.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Renos is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2017. Renos’ total supply is 33,356,077 coins. Renos’ official website is renoscoin.com. Renos’ official Twitter account is @RenosCoin.
Buying and Selling Renos
Renos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Renos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Renos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Renos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Renos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Renos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.