Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, Regalcoin has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0088 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. Regalcoin has a market capitalization of $112,819.00 and $99.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013530 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003719 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 96.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
REC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Regalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Regalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.