Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Binance. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $12.56 million and $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012777 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
About Red Pulse
RPX is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.