QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One QuarkChain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0625 or 0.00001002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Koinex, IDEX and DDEX. During the last week, QuarkChain has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. QuarkChain has a market cap of $50.10 million and $6.27 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00254198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.21 or 0.10486481 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011769 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
QuarkChain Token Profile
QuarkChain launched on June 2nd, 2018. QuarkChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 801,649,919 tokens. The Reddit community for QuarkChain is /r/quarkchainio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for QuarkChain is steemit.com/@quarkchain. QuarkChain’s official website is quarkchain.io. QuarkChain’s official Twitter account is @Quark_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
QuarkChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Koinex, Gate.io, DragonEX, LATOKEN, Bitbns, DDEX, IDEX, Bilaxy and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuarkChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.