Prototanium (CURRENCY:PR) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Prototanium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Prototanium has traded 5% lower against the dollar. Prototanium has a total market capitalization of $124,538.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Prototanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00050006 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000326 BTC.
Prototanium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Prototanium
Prototanium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prototanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prototanium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prototanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prototanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prototanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.