PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 22.1% lower against the dollar. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $238,161.00 and approximately $200.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 30.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
PlatinumBAR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,590,009 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.