PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last seven days, PayPie has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One PayPie token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). PayPie has a market capitalization of $9.75 million and $2,710.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.42 or 0.10479980 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
PayPie launched on August 2nd, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PayPie is www.paypie.com. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie.
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.