Nyancoin (CURRENCY:NYAN) traded up 33.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Nyancoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, Nyancoin has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Nyancoin has a market cap of $168,752.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of Nyancoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025556 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 57% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Nyancoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 5th, 2014. Nyancoin’s total supply is 322,805,606 coins. Nyancoin’s official website is www.nyancoin.info. Nyancoin’s official Twitter account is @Nyan_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyancoin
Nyancoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyancoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyancoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyancoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.