Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Niobium Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0576 or 0.00000924 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exrates and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Niobium Coin has traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar. Niobium Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.83 million and approximately $801.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015852 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00153496 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254487 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $645.05 or 0.10344167 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,065,482 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Niobium Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.