Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. Mithril has a market cap of $89.93 million and $7.21 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003722 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, BitForex and Ethfinex. In the last week, Mithril has traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00049057 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00028772 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015291 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008104 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009199 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,392,092 tokens. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril’s official website is mith.io. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bithumb, DigiFinex, Gate.io, FCoin, LBank, BitForex, Ethfinex, OKEx, CoinExchange and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.