MagicCoin (CURRENCY:MAGE) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. One MagicCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0382 or 0.00000610 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. MagicCoin has a total market cap of $286,345.00 and approximately $127.00 worth of MagicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MagicCoin has traded down 7.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
MagicCoin Coin Profile
MagicCoin is a coin. MagicCoin’s total supply is 11,244,119 coins and its circulating supply is 7,494,119 coins. The official website for MagicCoin is magiccoin.io. MagicCoin’s official Twitter account is @magiccoinio.
Buying and Selling MagicCoin
MagicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MagicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MagicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MagicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MagicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MagicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.