Firecoin (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Firecoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.34 or 0.00019900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Firecoin has a market cap of $131,851.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Firecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Firecoin has traded 29.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.38 or 0.02530642 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.94 or 0.00590201 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00027225 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017646 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021762 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017497 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008845 BTC.
FIRE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2014. Firecoin’s total supply is 98,412 coins. Firecoin’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Firecoin is /r/Fire_Coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Firecoin
Firecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Firecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Firecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Firecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.