Exchange Union (CURRENCY:XUC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 13th. Exchange Union has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $112,219.00 worth of Exchange Union was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Exchange Union token can now be purchased for about $4.17 or 0.00066891 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, HitBTC and OKEx. In the last seven days, Exchange Union has traded 9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $648.47 or 0.10399392 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Exchange Union Profile
Exchange Union’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Exchange Union is www.exchangeunion.com. Exchange Union’s official Twitter account is @exchange_union and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Exchange Union
Exchange Union can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX, ZB.COM and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Exchange Union directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Exchange Union should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Exchange Union using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Exchange Union Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Exchange Union and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.