Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Everipedia has a total market cap of $47.25 million and approximately $458,858.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Everipedia has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar. One Everipedia token can currently be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, OTCBTC, BigONE and DragonEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everipedia was first traded on July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,966,719,257 tokens. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Everipedia
Everipedia can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Upbit, BigONE, DragonEX, Gate.io and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everipedia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.