Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. Etherparty has a market cap of $8.77 million and approximately $417,590.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be bought for $0.0167 or 0.00000267 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, ACX and HitBTC. Over the last week, Etherparty has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00252083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $653.46 or 0.10492920 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011733 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Etherparty’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 526,478,202 tokens. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Etherparty’s official message board is medium.com/etherparty.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, ACX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.