EagleCoin (CURRENCY:EAGLE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. During the last week, EagleCoin has traded up 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. One EagleCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges. EagleCoin has a total market capitalization of $3,457.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of EagleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253769 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $655.37 or 0.10478455 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EagleCoin’s total supply is 3,633,153 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,093,421 tokens. EagleCoin’s official Twitter account is @EagleCoinID and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EagleCoin is eaglepay.io.
Buying and Selling EagleCoin
EagleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EagleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EagleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EagleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EagleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EagleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.