DraftCoin (CURRENCY:DFT) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. One DraftCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0223 or 0.00000356 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Coindeal and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, DraftCoin has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. DraftCoin has a market cap of $178,974.00 and $3,779.00 worth of DraftCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 49% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000190 BTC.
DraftCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 19th, 2015. DraftCoin’s total supply is 18,041,430 coins and its circulating supply is 8,041,430 coins. DraftCoin’s official website is btcdraft.com. DraftCoin’s official Twitter account is @btcdraft and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DraftCoin
DraftCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Coindeal and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DraftCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DraftCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DraftCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DraftCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DraftCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.