Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Digital Rupees has a market capitalization of $31,811.00 and approximately $716.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Rupees coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Digital Rupees has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 42.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 99.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Digital Rupees Coin Profile
Digital Rupees (CRYPTO:DRS) is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Digital Rupees’ total supply is 510,802,961 coins. The official website for Digital Rupees is www.digitalrs.me. Digital Rupees’ official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees.
Digital Rupees Coin Trading
Digital Rupees can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Rupees should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Rupees using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.