DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded 28% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One DAO.Casino token can currently be bought for $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC on major exchanges. DAO.Casino has a total market cap of $3.76 million and $2,472.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DAO.Casino has traded down 41.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013116 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00045850 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00078792 BTC.
DAO.Casino (CRYPTO:BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin.
Buying and Selling DAO.Casino
DAO.Casino can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAO.Casino using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.