Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Cryptojacks has traded up 2.3% against the dollar. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Cryptojacks has a total market cap of $101,712.00 and approximately $266.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks (CJ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptojacks’ official website is cryptojacks.com.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.