Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. Counterparty has a market capitalization of $7.40 million and approximately $12,748.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.83 or 0.00045376 BTC on exchanges including Zaif, Poloniex, Bittrex and Tux Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,273.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $444.67 or 0.07140358 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013834 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00040528 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.19 or 0.00966437 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005548 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
XCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,616,001 coins. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Counterparty’s official message board is counterpartytalk.org. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io.
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Zaif, Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.