Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 13th. Chainlink has a market cap of $111.33 million and $610,660.00 worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00005110 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Mercatox, Binance and Radar Relay. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded down 6.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015869 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00252367 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $648.37 or 0.10417094 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011771 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Radar Relay, IDEX, COSS, Binance, Mercatox, Kyber Network, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.