Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Catcoin has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Catcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Catcoin has a market cap of $59,923.00 and $0.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 171.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 44% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
Catcoin (CRYPTO:CAT) is a coin. It launched on July 5th, 2017. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,662,700 coins. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Catcoin’s official website is www.catcoins.org.
Catcoin Coin Trading
Catcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Catcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.