Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded 53.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Castle has a market capitalization of $274,943.00 and $97.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Castle coin can now be bought for about $0.0264 or 0.00000424 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Castle has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.32 or 0.02573911 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009074 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003532 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000030 BTC.
CSTL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 10,690,359 coins and its circulating supply is 10,410,358 coins. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL.
Castle Coin Trading
Castle can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.