Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. During the last seven days, Bread has traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar. Bread has a total market cap of $33.37 million and approximately $394,582.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bread token can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00006020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, Cobinhood, OKEx and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread launched on December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The official website for Bread is BRD.com . Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Kucoin, OKEx, Tokenomy, Binance and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.