Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Blue Protocol has a market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $82,713.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blue Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0327 or 0.00000525 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last week, Blue Protocol has traded down 13.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00253926 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.94 or 0.10493377 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Blue Protocol Profile
Blue Protocol launched on October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. Blue Protocol’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. Blue Protocol’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blue Protocol Token Trading
Blue Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.