Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, Blocknet has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. Blocknet has a market capitalization of $19.62 million and approximately $37,338.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blocknet coin can currently be purchased for about $3.65 or 0.00058534 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 48.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Blocknet (BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 20th, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 5,378,584 coins. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co.
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.