Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded up 53.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000044 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $18,635.00 and approximately $108.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded up 48.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.16 or 0.02532475 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.12 or 0.00610334 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00027566 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017583 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021726 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00017371 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008860 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet (CRYPTO:BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.