BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, BitCoen has traded 36.3% lower against the US dollar. BitCoen has a total market cap of $619,142.00 and approximately $4,751.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitCoen coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0884 or 0.00001418 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.30 or 0.01896132 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013169 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000112 BTC.
BitCoen (BEN) is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. BitCoen’s official website is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen.
Buying and Selling BitCoen
BitCoen can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.