BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One BitBay coin can now be bought for about $0.0165 or 0.00000265 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar. BitBay has a market cap of $16.68 million and $21,246.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00056053 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00018472 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.