ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 17th. During the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 28.7% lower against the dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for $0.0126 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular exchanges. ParkByte has a market cap of $59,844.00 and $129.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.56 or 0.00873360 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015116 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 58.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005791 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00001066 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
ParkByte (CRYPTO:PKB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 7th, 2015. ParkByte’s total supply is 4,764,026 coins. ParkByte’s official Twitter account is @parkbyte_pkb and its Facebook page is accessible here. ParkByte’s official website is www.parkbyte.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.