Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. During the last week, Iungo has traded 15% lower against the US dollar. Iungo has a market cap of $720,594.00 and $14,169.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Iungo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0180 or 0.00000289 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00265169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00149503 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $382.45 or 0.06132656 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008250 BTC.
Iungo launched on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.