Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. Storm has a market capitalization of $32.34 million and $1.30 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000111 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, Radar Relay, Bittrex and Binance. During the last week, Storm has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015477 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.89 or 0.00276905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00152525 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $406.91 or 0.06297855 BTC.
Storm launched on July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,509,788,612 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, YoBit, Upbit, IDEX, HitBTC, Coinrail, Bancor Network, WazirX, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.