EduCoin (CURRENCY:EDU) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One EduCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, EduCoin has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. EduCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $1.96 million worth of EduCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $189.85 or 0.02914402 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.83 or 0.00580729 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00029464 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015323 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021463 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00033407 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.64 or 0.00869465 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013850 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016517 BTC.
EduCoin Token Profile
EDU is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 25th, 2017. EduCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens. EduCoin’s official website is www.edu.one. EduCoin’s official Twitter account is @PReducoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EduCoin Token Trading
EduCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EduCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EduCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EduCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EduCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EduCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.