Defense (CURRENCY:DFS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Defense has a market cap of $0.00 and $5.00 worth of Defense was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Defense has traded down 47% against the dollar. One Defense coin can now be bought for about $0.0122 or 0.00000189 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006397 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020692 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00238050 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 33.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002534 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00058118 BTC.
Defense Coin Profile
Defense (DFS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 22nd, 2017. Defense’s total supply is 748,618 coins. Defense’s official Twitter account is @DEFENSEPROJECT_. The official website for Defense is defensebox.io.
Buying and Selling Defense
Defense can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defense directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Defense should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Defense using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Defense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Defense and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.