Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Curecoin has traded up 7.1% against the dollar. One Curecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001606 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Curecoin has a total market cap of $2.48 million and $346.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $56.17 or 0.00869656 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020797 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011114 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003376 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001480 BTC.
CURE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 23,897,193 coins. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Curecoin is curecoin.net. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Curecoin
Curecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.