Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Counterparty coin can now be purchased for $3.91 or 0.00060140 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Zaif, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. During the last seven days, Counterparty has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. Counterparty has a market cap of $10.22 million and $6,432.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,490.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $440.21 or 0.06776331 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $86.80 or 0.01336092 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015974 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 119.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Counterparty (CRYPTO:XCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,616,038 coins. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official message board is counterpartytalk.org.
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Zaif and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.