BitSerial (CURRENCY:BTE) traded 61.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 16th. During the last week, BitSerial has traded up 18.7% against the US dollar. One BitSerial token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges. BitSerial has a market cap of $0.00 and $8.00 worth of BitSerial was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013229 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00055431 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00096952 BTC.
BTE is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2013. BitSerial’s total supply is 28,000,000 tokens. BitSerial’s official website is bitserial.io. BitSerial’s official Twitter account is @bitserialnews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitSerial
BitSerial can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSerial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitSerial should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitSerial using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitSerial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSerial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.