Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. In the last week, Aragon has traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar. Aragon has a total market cap of $21.93 million and approximately $65,605.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aragon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00011983 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, AirSwap, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015432 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00277580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00152501 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008803 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $408.47 or 0.06308966 BTC.
Aragon’s launch date was May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,261,834 tokens. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one. The official message board for Aragon is blog.aragon.one.
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Liqui, Bitfinex, AirSwap, Upbit, Bittrex and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.