FedoraCoin (CURRENCY:TIPS) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 12th. One FedoraCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Gate.io. During the last week, FedoraCoin has traded 26.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. FedoraCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and $4,133.00 worth of FedoraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.17 or 0.00929857 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003323 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004385 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014535 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014523 BTC.
FedoraCoin (TIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2018. FedoraCoin’s total supply is 482,759,907,611 coins and its circulating supply is 212,269,865,434 coins. The Reddit community for FedoraCoin is /r/FedoraCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FedoraCoin’s official website is www.tipsco.in. FedoraCoin’s official Twitter account is @TiPS_FedoraCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FedoraCoin Coin Trading
FedoraCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FedoraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FedoraCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FedoraCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FedoraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FedoraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.